Resources for Life Administrator and Receptionist
SUNZ - Scripture Union New Zealand
Scripture Union New Zealand (SUNZ) is largely a volunteer organisation with many hundreds of volunteers and around 30 staff across New Zealand. SUNZ programmes include camps for primary and secondary aged children, enabling of Christian students within schools and training of leaders (see www.sunz.org.nz). SUNZ also operates an online bookstore called Resources For Life (RFL) to complement these areas and assist with Biblical literacy.
About the role
This role will require a broad range of skills to provide:
- administrative support for our Wellington office staff and National Director
- administration and full responsibility for the Resources for Life (RFL) department including co-ordinating the production and packout of the Bible reading guides
This position is permanent part-time of 20 hours per week with the hours of work being 9am -1pm
Benefits and perks
- Be encouraged in your Christian faith, while being part of a team that is changing lives
- Work with like minded, passionate people in a fun, caring environment
- See lives changed as a direct result of the work you do
Skills, experience and attributes
- Preferably some experience with stock systems and webstores
- Excellent phone manner and personal skills
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and data entry
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong people skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Excellent administrative skills
- Preferred experience with Xero and/or Database management
- Able to affirm the aims, beliefs and working principles of Scripture Union
- Committed to serving the Body of Christ and holding a good standing with your local church
- They will have a deep and personal understanding of the Christian faith including church life
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid work permit.
Please apply through Seek with covering letter.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 31st January 2019.
To view the job description for the role click here