E3 Logo colored


Important E3 COVID-19 update
 

 

Kia ora,

 

In light of the rapid spreading of the Covid-19 virus and the new government regulations, we have had to postpone E3 North Island. It is with deep regret that we have to make this move as we know both leaders and campers were excited to be heading off on this expedition soon, however we deeply value the safety and health of our campers, families and leaders. 

 

Thank you for your enthusiasm to be part of this adventure. We are currently working with our dedicated partners, Adventure Specialties Trust and A Rocha New Zealand, to determine when we’ll be able to proceed with E3 North Island, however in the interim we will be offering those who have registered a full refund for this camp. If you had registered for this camp you will be one of the first people to be notified when we have a new date for E3 North Island.

 

Please join our online whānau (Instagram: @scriptureunionnz) as we continue to stay connected, hopeful and proactive during this time. Please also keep visiting www.sunz.org.nz/sucamps for information about our camps including other brand new camps which we are planning to launch later in the year as circumstances permit. 

 

Thank you in advance for your understanding and prayers at this time.

  

Kia tau te rangimārie,

 

Natalie Duchesne
North Island Camps Facilitator
Scripture Union New Zealand

find us

email us

call us