Extra information about camps
- Once we have received your registration and payment has been made successfully, you will be accepted on the camp. Our camps office will provide you with a camper letter giving details about personal gear, assembly point and camp activities.
- If you choose to withdraw from a camp, $60.00 of your camp fees will not be refunded.
- Your school year level must be within the range given for the camp.
- You need to arrange your own transport to and from camp unless otherwise offered.
- Register early as places are limited.
- Assistance may be available for families on low incomes, or with several children attending our camps. Please contact us to learn more.
- For questions about places on camp, special needs or requests, or assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 782 2677 or (04) 928 0272
In the case of a cancellation due to COVID-19 we will provide a FULL REFUND.